WE ARE DOING A MAJOR REMODEL OF OUR WEBSITE! IF YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ,
PLEASE CALL THE SURI NETWORK OFFICE! 970-586-5876 THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Whether you are interested in a full livestock breeding operation or an animal lover looking for a hobby, the Suri alpaca provides investment opportunities at many levels.
- The unique fleece can be made into exquisite products that showcase luster and drape.
- Their gentle nature makes them ideal for children to work with for 4-H projects, county fairs, our national show system, and many other situations and events.
- For those interested in breeding, the initial importations provided for a multitude of genetics and lineages from which you can select.
- Strong support from a great breed association! The Suri Network offers an array of educational programs, as well as branding and marketing initiatives.
- Friendly and inviting association members! Our members are passionate about their breed and can't wait for you to visit their farms and ranches to hear their stories and learn more about the Suri alpaca.
The Suri Network functions to assist all Suri owners to enjoy their experiences with this intriguing creature. Please explore our pages to learn more about our organization, the Suri alpaca, and our members.
The Suri Network assists its members to protect, preserve, and promote the Suri alpaca. A group of Suri owners established the Suri Network in 1997, a few years after the first Suris were imported to the United States from Bolivia in the winter of 1991. Since its beginnings, the Suri Network has organized numerous educational events, published the Purely Suri Magazine, held multiple fleece shows, facilitated research, educated consumers about the unique qualities of Suri fleece, and promoted the use of Suri alpaca in different products. READ MORE
15TH ANNUAL NATIONAL ALPACA FARM DAYS -SEPTEMBER 25TH AND 26TH
To find a Suri alpaca farm to visit near you click HERE, but do call ahead to be sure when they will be accepting visitors.
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE SURI NETWORK AUCTION HAPPENING IN LATE NOVEMBER
Purely Suri Magazine is the Suri Network's flagship publication with articles to highlight the activities of the organization, promote the Suri and its fiber, and to educate the members on recent developments in the industry. Only members can view the current issue, but you can find links to back issues HERE